Our time spot incrementing feature will get the job done super quickly and super easily. That’s right, like a superhero.
Check out our short video to see just how simple it is. We’ve mapped out each step below as well.
After you’ve created a new signup, just follow these easy steps:
(1) Add Event Description
(2) Add Date(s) and Locations(s)
- Remember that you are setting the start time and end time for each of your dates
(3) Add Signup List
- In this case, select List with Time Spots
(4) Select + Add time spots with increments
(5) Enter the Start time and the End time of the time increments
(6) Select the time increment for your signups
- Pro-Tip: Use our Quick Pick feature rather than the arrows to make your selection quickly (see bottom of page).
(7) Enter text for Time Spot Items
- Click + Add item if you need more than one item to be signed up for during each time increment.
- You can edit individual time increments after your create your list.
(8) Enter Amount Needed
(9) Click Add x time spots button
(10) Scroll down and select either Just This Date & Location or All Dates & Locations
(11) Click Create list
(12) Click Apply (if you have a multiple Date and/or Location event and you elected to apply your list to all of your Dates & Locations)
Kaboom! Your list is auto-populated. Yep. If you started at 8:00 am and ended at 5:00 pm, and had 10 minute increments, you now have 54 signup time spots ready and raring to go!
Quick Pick feature