I think we all let out a collective sigh of relief at the conclusion of 2020. Phew. Glad that’s over. As we now welcome the new year and endeavor to set (and keep) our resolutions, it’s worth noting that there’s one thing that all of them require: TIME.
Whether your resolution is to get fit (ugh…lose that COVID 10), to read more, to spend more quality time with your children, to learn a new sport or hobby, or to help others, it requires time. Our group organizing Tools will help you find that extra time.
Get Organized Physically and Digitally
Of course, we’re not the only ones that can help save you time. If you’re spending time trying to find things in a cluttered household, check out Maria Kondo’s The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing. These tips from an organizing expert at WebMD are right on the mark as well. I love her suggestion for a time-waster as simple as constantly searching for your keys. She suggests placing a hook or basket just inside your door…and using it. Duh. So simple, but spot on. Another favorite tip is being wary of freebies. Will you really use that mug or wear that t-shirt? Or will it simply clutter your cupboard or closet? These physical methods of organizing your life will relieve stress and save you time.
Our expertise lies in eliminating the digital clutter that becomes mental clutter. By disposing of the old paper and pencil, group email, group text, or phone call methods of organizing groups, you can save a considerable amount of time and clear your head space and your calendar for other endeavors.
As Benjamin Franklin said,
For every minute spent in organizing, an hour is earned.
Our Tools are designed to streamline the process of organizing groups. Whether it’s a group of volunteers, your colleagues, a sports team, a church group, a service club, or all of the above, we have Tools that will get people signed up and reminded of what their responsibilities are. You won’t have to send out group texts, emails, reminders, or make unnecessary phone calls. Voila! Time saved. Now you can use that found time to achieve those aspirational New Year’s resolutions!
Use our Signup Tool for:
- School event signups/volunteers
- Parent/teacher conference signups
- Church/synagogue event signups/volunteers/small groups
- Prayer vigil/24-hour prayer signups
- Nonprofit event signups/volunteers such as fundraisers, clean-up days, things to be donated…
- Memorial/calling hour signups
- Personal item retrieval in the office
- Flu shot signups
- COVID-19 vaccine signups
- Intern/employee interview signups
- Employee outreach signups
- Employee training session signups
- Client meeting/appointment signups
Use our Club Tool for:
- organizing members and event signups for your 4-H Club
- organizing members and event signups for your Rotary Club
- organizing members and event signups for your Scouts Troop
- organizing members and event signups for your Girl Scoots Troop
- organizing members and event signups for your Kiwanis Club
- organizing members and event signups for your Knights of Columbus Club
- organizing members and event signups for your Assistance League
- organizing members and event signups for your book club
Use our Team Tool for:
- organizing athletes, parents, contacts, games, practices, and event signups/volunteers for your sports teams
Because we all want #TimeForWhatMatters
How about you? How do you get organized? We’d love to hear your organizing tips!