It’s easy to add a PlanHero shortcut to your mobile phone home screen. Bonus! You don’t have to download an app and take up valuable space on your phone. Yay! So many of you have been asking for a quick tutorial so here it is! Seriously simple and quick (just like our tools).
We’ll be posting additional tool tips this month, and if you have any tips you’d like to see please send us an email or leave your request in the comments.
For iPhone Using Safari
- Open the PlanHero web app in Safari
- Login to your account (your screen will look like #1 below – the My Tools page)
- Click the share button at the bottom of your screen
- Slide to the right and select Add to Home Screen (see #2 below)
- Click Add (see #3 below)
- Bam! Your PlanHero icon will now appear on your Home Screen. If you want to move it, remember that you just need to hold your finger on it, until all your apps vibrate and have an X next to them. Hold the PlanHero icon and drag it to where you want it.
For Android Users (Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel, LG V30, OnePlus, etc)
Click on this link for step-by-step instructions to add a bookmark shortcut on your home screen on an Android device. Don’t worry, it’s quick!
💖 Thank you for this tip!! It makes such a difference to have apps, tools, peeps, and references at my fingertips on my home screen.1 response
I have an iPhone 7 Plus – your directions worked perfectly!! It is my ‘briefcase’ and the only time it is not with me, is when I’m in the shower. 😊
Thanks Lisa! We’re glad it worked easily and well for you. And for we do hope your phone doesn’t accidentally end up in the shower!
Thanks for the link Julie!! Got it all set up on my phone and ready to go. What a fantastic tool!1 response
That’s great to hear Daryl! Thanks so much and keep us posted on how things go.
Comments are closed.