With PlanHero’s Professional Plan, you can organize a PTA, PTO, PA, or PTC in no time.
We put everything you need all in one efficient spot. No more reply-all emails. No more chasing people down for checks. No more volunteers not showing up because they forgot. And…no ads and no selling your information. Just a much smoother school year for all.
Here’s the scoop:
Meetings + Master Calendar … All on Your Group Page
- Using our Events, you can quickly enter all of your meeting dates for the school year.
- View all of your meetings, events, and activities on one master calendar on your Group Page. Here’s an example.
- You can view by Event card (like in our example below), by list, or within a calendar.
- Consider a creating a signup at the beginning of the year so that parents can select on which committees they would like to participate. Here’s an example.
- See all of your events in one place, with one link.
- Multiple dates and locations? No problem.
- Easily create lists of what you need and rearrange them as needed.
- Volunteers can quickly sign up for time spots and to bring things. Here’s an example.
- No need for volunteers to create an account if they don’t want to.
- No app to download. Just open the Group Page or Event Page in your browser on any device.
- Reminders are sent via email and/or texts.
- No more digging through your inbox to remember what you committed to and when the event is!
- Volunteers can sync their signups to their calendar.
Tired of chasing people down to collect checks or cash? Or to remind them to Venmo you? We were too! You can collect money for any item by simply checking the Collect Money box when creating your List(s).
- Quick, one-time set up with our payment processing partner Stripe. Just connect your group bank account with an account number and routing number, and you’ll be done in no time.
- Collect money for anything from t-shirts, to dues, to meals, to teacher gifts, and more. Fast. Easy. Done. Check out our example here.
Skip those painful emails with people hitting reply-all by using our Messaging feature.
- Message the whole group via email
- Message just the people associated with a specific event via email
- Participants can reply via email to the organizer as well.
- A log/record of all messages sent and replies received is accessible to the admin(s) and/or organizer(s).
- NOTE: This is GREAT way to thank participants after the event as well!
Roster of Members
- Invite members to join your group using their email and name. The new members can then add their cell phone numbers and skill sets as well.
- All members can easily see other members’ contact information. Alternatively, if privacy is an issue, a member can choose to make their info private. In this case, only the group admin and group co-admins can see it.
- Don’t want a roster? No problem. People do not have to create accounts at PlanHero in order to sign up for attendance or volunteering.
Recruit next year’s leaders with ease!
- After setting everything up this year, next year will be a piece of cake. Your president-elect can simply copy what you did this year and edit as needed. That will be very helpful when you are recruiting next year’s leaders!
So get ahead of the game and organize your PTA, PTO, PTC, or PA now before the rush is on and you feel behind. PlanHero is built for easy and successful group management.
Need help? Have questions? Contact us! We are ready and willing to dive in.