Save Yourself Some Time: Duplicate an Event (Signup) and/or Game
Our duplicate an Event feature lets you retain the most time-consuming parts of your Events: The Signup Lists and the Description. You simply need to enter a new Event Title and (if desired) new Start Date(s).
If addition, you can duplicate a Game in our Team Tool. This comes in handy when you have developed a long list of volunteer roles for each game (e.g. chain gang, video the game, set-up, clean-up, water, snacks, Gatorade, ice chest, etc.).
So we’ve eliminated the tedious bits for you, so that you can direct your attention to all the other things on your lengthy to-do list!
To get started, click on your Tool
To duplicate a SIGNUP TOOL , GATHERINGS TOOL, or TEAM TOOL Event:
- Go to the EVENT you want to duplicate and click on the three dots in the upper right corner
- Click DUPLICATE (then skip to ALL TOOLS below)
To duplicate a CLUB TOOL Event:
- In your dashboard under the CLUB EVENTS tab, go to the EVENT you want to duplicate and click on the three dots to the right of it
- Click DUPLICATE
For ALL Tools:
- Enter a New Event Name
- Choose to either Duplicate the same dates or Set new dates
- If you are duplicating an event with recurring dates, make sure you select a new start date that coincides with the days that recur (e.g. If your event recurs on Tuesday and Wednesday, then pick a new start date that falls on a Tuesday)
- Click the Duplicate button
- NOTE: Your duplicated Event will be a DRAFT.
- For the CLUB TOOL, you’ll find it under the DRAFTS tab.
- Make any other updates (e.g. to Signup Lists or the Description)
- SAVE updates
- LAUNCH new event!
NOTE: When we duplicate your Event, we delete all of the people who are signed up so that you can start fresh with no signups/RSVPs.
To duplicate a TEAM TOOL Game:
- Click on your TEAM TOOL icon under My Tools
- Click on GAME SCHEDULE
- Scroll down to the GAME you want to duplicate and click on the three dots to the right of the text
- Click DUPLICATE
- Confirm the duplication and change the Opponent of the new GAME
- Change the DATE/TIME/LOCATION as needed
- Make any other required changes (e.g. to Things to Bring/Volunteer Duties)
- Create NEW GAME!