Create a 24 Hour Prayer Signup in Minutes
In challenging times, faith can bring people together. We’ll show you how to create a 24 hour prayer signup in minutes. You can then copy the link (URL) and send it out via email, social media, and text to start getting signups.
#1 Start your free 30-day trial to either our Signup Tool or our Club Tool.
- For a prayer signup, the biggest difference between the two tools is branding for your email confirmations and email notifications (See below).
- The Club Tool includes branding
- The Signup Tool does not include branding
Signup Tool Email Confirmation Example
Club Tool Email Confirmation Example
#2 Decide if you want to create a:
- Single day 24 hour prayer signup
- A county-wide or city-wide week or month long 24 hour prayer signup
- A multiple campus week or month long 24 hour prayer signup
#3 Decide on the length of time for each prayer time spot:
- You can choose any time increment you want
- We’ve seen best results with 30-minute time increments
#4 Watch this video for step-by-step instructions for creating your signup (or just dive in and get started):
We also have some customers who want to create 24-hour prayer signups that do not start at midnight. The video tutorial below shows you how to create a 24-hour prayer signup that starts at 8:00 pm and ends at 8:00 pm the following day. If your times differ, you can simply change your start and end time accordingly.
You can make any of our signups PRIVATE: Here’s how.
Let us know how your 24 hour prayer signup went. We’d love to know!